Callaway Apex Forged 3-sw, Ping RAPTURE V2 Driver, Sldr hybrid

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site

3-sw Callaway Apex Forged. S300 xp95 shafts. 1 inch longer than std and 2 degrees upright. Tour velvet midsize grips with 1 layer of tape. Couple of ferrules missing from 7 and 9 iron. 5-pw are selling for £370+ on golfbidder and 4-pw selling for circa £450 on ebay. I'll let these go for £375 delivered. £350 collect from the NW.

Ping Rapture v2, 12 degrees, stiff pro launch red shaft. Winn wrapped grip. Awesome condition, much loved driver. £55 delivered £45 collect from the NW.

Taylormade sldr 19 degree hybrid. Stiff speeder shaft. £40 delivered or £30 collect from the NW.

No offers.

Thanks for looking.

D

Deleted member 1740

3-sw Callaway Apex Forged. S300 xp95 shafts. 1 inch longer than std and 2 degrees upright. Tour velvet midsize grips with 1 layer of tape. Couple of ferrules missing from 7 and 9 iron. 5-pw are selling for £370+ on golfbidder and 4-pw selling for circa £450 on ebay. I'll let these go for £375 delivered. £350 collect from the NW.

Ping Rapture v2, 12 degrees, stiff pro launch red shaft. Winn wrapped grip. Awesome condition, much loved driver. £55 delivered £45 collect from the NW.

Taylormade sldr 19 degree hybrid. Stiff speeder shaft. £40 delivered or £30 collect from the NW.

No offers.

Thanks for looking.

I'll have the Rapture driver mate.

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Let me know if you're interested in selling the 3&4 iron separate. You could still get a good price for the 5-SW......
Understand if you'd rather keep them as a set.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Let me know if you're interested in selling the 3&4 iron separate. You could still get a good price for the 5-SW......
Understand if you'd rather keep them as a set.

Alright mate, cheers for the offer. Think I'll keep the set together in the hope that if they do hit eBay I'll get a little bit more for them.

S

Snelly

That is a very, very good driver.

Good luck with the sale.