caddy lite

painterboy

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Had one last year (purchased from Amazon),it's very good for it's price and worked very well.
Nice large numbers which I could read without my reading glasses.
The problem I had was (it's supposed to be able to stay charged for two rounds)after 25 or so holes got the message 'insufficient battery' and it would go blank.
Tried to ring them on the tele number provided,many times but never got anyone on the other end,just a message saying 'please leave a message and we will get back to you'.
Suspect it's just a place to leave a message.

I did this, and received a call when I wasn't in, a message said please ring xxxxxxxxx,(same number)this I did and had to leave another message but never had a reply the second(or 3rd or 4th)time.
e-mail contacts were just as bad. Ended up sending it back to Amazon(who as always were brilliant) for a refund.

To be fair after this I did get an e-mail from Caddylite offering apologies, saying they got it completly wrong and will be changing things.

Suggest you try using it for two rounds as soon as possible.Maybe I got a rouge one.

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have had my caddy lite for 3 seasons and it is a cheap option bt is does what it is meant to do. I am disappointed that the subscription is £40 a year but I guess when you get your top 10 on it you can just keep it that way.

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Arrived today and the software was a bit of a fiddle to say the least but it's installed and up and running. One thing I was really disappointed with though was the little piece of paper in the packaging where the carry case should be. It had a message on it which read "to receive the case E-mail us at blah blah blah. please allow 28 days for delivery. Flipping heck, If they have cases why are they not in the box. Anyway that aside it's onto the course Friday after work to work out my yardages for Sunday.