Bushnell igolf

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Anyone know how you get support for bushnell produts now this is no longer supported ?

Have emailed Bushnell but thought ide ask on here too.

Ta.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've just done exactly the same!
I did manage to find a phone number but only seem to be able to leave messages!
Here it is;

Bushnell.png

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Unbelievable!!

Just phoned up, expecting to have to leave a message, but actually spoke to a human!
I have a GPS watch that won't charge, so they're sending me a new charger later on this week.
If it works, BINGO, if not they said I could send the watch back to be repaired.
Awesome, and good luck spongebob69.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Unbelievable!!

Just phoned up, expecting to have to leave a message, but actually spoke to a human!
I have a GPS watch that won't charge, so they're sending me a new charger later on this week.
If it works, BINGO, if not they said I could send the watch back to be repaired.
Awesome, and good luck spongebob69.

Thanks.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thank you for contacting us about your Neo Ghost.

Our previous mapping vendor is no longer supporting updates to our legacy GPS devices. The device will continue to work as normal, there will just be no way to perform updates to the device. You can use our new Bushnell Golf Mobile app (White icon) for golfing information but it cannot be used to sync or update your Legacy device. We understand this is an inconvenience to you and do apologize.

Best Regards,

Shonda Wright
Customer Advocate
Bushnell Golf Support

PIng

Head Pro
Visit site
Thank you for contacting us about your Neo Ghost.

Our previous mapping vendor is no longer supporting updates to our legacy GPS devices. The device will continue to work as normal, there will just be no way to perform updates to the device. You can use our new Bushnell Golf Mobile app (White icon) for golfing information but it cannot be used to sync or update your Legacy device. We understand this is an inconvenience to you and do apologize.

Best Regards,

Shonda Wright
Customer Advocate
Bushnell Golf Support

Thanks Spongebob. Disappointing that my 2 year old device can't be updated. Guess I'll need to get another GPS at some point - it won't be a Bushnell that's for sure.