BRS Change of Club

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
obvious question but- have you checked your new club uses BRS.

BRS is normally just a part of the clubs software and does not need special registration. The clubs website should have the link as part of if it is that they use.

GaryK

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Yes they definitely use BRS.
Popped in very quickly this morning to pick up my club card and didn't think to enquire about the BRS switch over.
I'm playing tomorrow, so will ask then.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Guess you'll see a few familiar faces down there. I suspect a lot of refugees from AP with go there.
Good luck with it.

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yes they definitely use BRS.
Popped in very quickly this morning to pick up my club card and didn't think to enquire about the BRS switch over.
I'm playing tomorrow, so will ask then.
As Jim has said, BRS is an online booking application so, on the one hand, there's no need for it to hand you over to a new club as such. The new club will set you up with the appropriate authority to book into their side of the system.

Handicapping will be handled by a seperate system and no doubt you will have advised the new club of your CDH number and confirmed that you wish to be registered against them as you home club going forwards - and confirmed to your old club that you need them to release you on the CDH...

D

Deleted member 15344

Our old club closed down a couple of weeks ago, so I'm not sure if that will cause any issues or delay to the process of transferring over.
If your club closed then they should have let EG know who would have released all HC’s from the cdh leaving all HC’s “resigned” awaiting a new club to take them.

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Our old club closed down a couple of weeks ago, so I'm not sure if that will cause any issues or delay to the process of transferring over.
If they haven't released you, your new club will have difficulty in registering you. Either they or you will have to contact England Golf to sort it out.

GaryK

Assistant Pro
Visit site
As there has been an influx of members from the old club moving to WTGC, the club is holding a new members meeting this week.
I'll raise the question then - it'll be interesting to hear if others are facing the same issue.