Bridgestone Ball Fitting Day FOC in Kent

Fader

Tour Winner
Visit site
Have posted this before on another thread and a few people looked interested so as we're into May. Just thought i'd put it out there for anyone nearby(ish) as not many opportunities to use Launch Monitors FOC come along.

Bridgestone are holding a ball fitting day FOC to all comers at Kingshill Golf Club, just outside of West Malling in Kent on 25th May between 9am-3pm, looks like they are also looking at one for the next day at West Malling Golf club as well.

From what i've been told its all done with launch monitors etc so I'm going to pop down for a go on the launch monitors mainly and to see what it comes out with for a bit of fun.

Holty

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Interesting stuff - hopefully the wife won't have plans for me on that day.

Happy to sign in guests too if anyone fancies a game before/after the fitting! Looks like it's the Captain's Charity Day too...

cookelad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Have posted this before on another thread and a few people looked interested so as we're into May. Just thought i'd put it out there for anyone nearby(ish) as not many opportunities to use Launch Monitors FOC come along.

Bridgestone are holding a ball fitting day FOC to all comers at Kingshill Golf Club, just outside of West Malling in Kent on 25th May between 9am-3pm, looks like they are also looking at one for the next day at West Malling Golf club as well.

From what i've been told its all done with launch monitors etc so I'm going to pop down for a go on the launch monitors mainly and to see what it comes out with for a bit of fun.

Interesting stuff - hopefully the wife won't have plans for me on that day.

Happy to sign in guests too if anyone fancies a game before/after the fitting! Looks like it's the Captain's Charity Day too...

Hmmm I feel a trip to Kingshill coming on!

Holty

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Gents - so sorry, but had a couple of crazy busy weeks and completely forgot about this.

Unfortunately, I can't make it (HID has made plans apparently), but as far as I am aware this is still going on albeit not on Captain's Charity Day and there are a few tee times available from midday onwards if you want to make your way down there.

Happy to host a fourball at some point in the future thought!

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Had a Bridgestone ball fitting at out place on sat from what I saw you were supposed to book a slot but most people just turned up. You hit 5 shots then have a look at launch monitor for swing speed and then they recommend a ball and you hit that 5 times that was about it really. I've just been on the Internet ref bridgestone ball fitting and if I but all my specs in but say I play a prov1 and hit it further than 245 yards they recommend a tour330s but if I put a titleist velocity they recommend a e5. So they are matching like for like.

A

Alex1975

Had a Bridgestone ball fitting at out place on sat from what I saw you were supposed to book a slot but most people just turned up. You hit 5 shots then have a look at launch monitor for swing speed and then they recommend a ball and you hit that 5 times that was about it really. I've just been on the Internet ref bridgestone ball fitting and if I but all my specs in but say I play a prov1 and hit it further than 245 yards they recommend a tour330s but if I put a titleist velocity they recommend a e5. So they are matching like for like.

At your club what ball did they say was best for you? 330s?

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Did not have a go just watched but my swing speed is around the 100 mark and i can hit it 245yards plus but I thought the 330s was for swings of 105 plus

Swinger

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We had one of these at my club over the weekend and I have to say I was pretty impressed.

Learnt a fair bit and got some free balls, which is always a bonus!

If anyone gets the chance at their local club then I would make the effort as it was worth while for everyone I saw do it.