breaking 80 tomoz!!!

flandango

Head Pro
Visit site
Tomorrow is the day I can feel it. I have broken my personal best on my clubs 9 hole (35) and equalled it the very next time we played it.

Everything about my game is all working well at the same time at the moment (v.unusual)especially my short game.

Not played 18 for 2 weeks...(work commitments) but think tomorrow could be the day.

Wheather doesn't look great, may be a bit wek and windy.......doesn't matter!!! It's time.....

I'll post tomorrow evening to let you know how I got on whether you care or not ha ha!!

Don't feel the need to respond but any responses will be appriciated.

Just wanted to put it out there!!!!!!!!!!

Peace.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
I will send you £2.00 for every shot under 80, and you send me £2.00 for every shot over?
How's that for an incentive?
;)

Good call! I'll sponsor you 25p for every putt left LONG.
You can give me 25p for every putt left SHORT.

flandango

Head Pro
Visit site
Not the best bet i've had offered to me. I stand to win at most £2.00 where I could quite easily lose £20.

Lets say I took that bet (hyperthetically), i'll let you know how much money would have been changing hands when i'm done tomorrow.

I may have took a similar bet if on the course together just to make it interesting.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Flandango........Good luck tomorrow,hope you keep that optimism and confidence on the course,and get the job done!!
I'm with MikeyP on this ..best of etc,etc,You are lucky in that you can play......weather here is so crap that no play today(course unplayable!We are on a hill,mountain actually,)
Can only hope that we can tee up at 1p.m. as usual!
On a personal note,have been awarded the Ecletic prize at our bash last night(why can't I do that in a medal??)
I don't know if I like or hate this mistress,but I can't ditch her without getting some form of revenge!!
God I sound like a SADDO..or a jilted lover?? :eek:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Personal belief is a great tool and if you think you can you are on your way. All you have to do now is make that little white ball believe in the same way you do and to go straight and long for you and to dive in the hole at the earliest opportunity

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just be happy with your accomplishments so far, dont focus too hard on doing it, just go do it. And good luck....but Im not offering £2.lol.

flandango

Head Pro
Visit site
Thanks for all the responses guys.

Ok played today and shot a ........82. I didn't break 80 but I did have TWO 7's on my card which I never get and also had terrible wind and some rain to contend with.

I took nothing but positive things from the round and know that it's coming.

Also used my new 3 wood for the first time. It's sleeping in with me and the missus tonight!

I would have also been £6.00 down to smiffy!