BRAZIL F1

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well done Lewis but my god he nearly blew it.
Crowd booing... Bad sports

But...... How funny was it with bit pits and families jumping up and down and then the look on Massa'a pit when they found he'd passed Glock on the last corner

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Fantastic performance from this young guy under so much presssure! May it be the first of many, Lewis. I'll be downing a few tonight. Cry-baby Alonso has just been on the Spanish telly. Not happy!!!!!!

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Watching Ferrari live in the pits have their season destroyed in an instant was rather funny although a bit sad. I did laugh though.

And as for Glock slowing down, I thought you would get a warning for driving too slow, But as i pointed out in the other post i think he was struggling with slicks on, Lewis was struggling with intermediates and it lashed it down last lap!

Well done Lewis!

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
What a pile of shite....totally corrupt,which other sport sees people let others win when a chance of winning themselves is possible?? It aint a sport but not to worry the english media have a new hero even tho its in a corrupt sport.

B

birdieman

Round and round and round and....hang on.....round and round and round.......YAWN!

I did see a little of this race, the first one I've even looked at this year but it was as dull as ever.

Why did Glock pull over, looked like he'd been bought to me?

Give me Senna, Prost and Mansell's generation any day - they used to actually race cars back then!