Blowing my own trumpet here but.......

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
We have just become the 1st car dealership and workshop to be approved by trading standards in the Medway area.

It took over 2 months of vetting, referencing and inspection of us by trading standards but I got us accepted into the scheme today.

Very proud to achieve this accolade, we have always set our stall out to deliver the best for our customers so this is a real big thing to me.

Sorry if it seems like bragging, I am just very proud that in dark-times economy wise, something good is happening.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nicely done.

Where I work we have less clients so are really focusing on taking good care of the ones we have and it seems to be working.

iwtuk

Assistant Pro
Visit site
If I could blow my own trumpet, I wouldn't leave the house... :D :p

Seriously though Jon, congratulations, nice thing to have achieved and to be able to promote for your business.

Ian

MizunoGreyhound

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Excellent news mate. Really well done.

Lets face it, these days in business very few people blow your trumpet so blowing your own is quite acceptable.

Sorry, that sounds really wrong.....

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Congratulations MedwayJon, it certainly bodes well for your future business.

In these difficult times any business that doesn't focus on its customer base and the service they provide, will not be around for too long.

Golfmmad.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Top man. Without wishing to be funny, the used car game has always had a bit of a "wideboy" tag attached and it has made it hard for legitimate businesses. Good to see someone offering a kosher service and recognised as such, Nice work mate. I know from FB how much time and effort you put in so great news.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Top man. Without wishing to be funny, the used car game has always had a bit of a "wideboy" tag attached and it has made it hard for legitimate businesses. Good to see someone offering a kosher service and recognised as such, Nice work mate. I know from FB how much time and effort you put in so great news.

Good point Homer,ive always thought when i take my car in to have something done it always seems to come out with another problem.Congrats john vwd,wouldnt it be nice if all garages had to have a special licence,or maybe they do but can still get away with ripping us off.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Congrats John , , , ,Are you going to promote this on marketing advertisements etc ??? should drum you up a lot more business.

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Years ago I knew that someone was trying to rip me off when he said "Trust me. I'm a car dealer" and boy, did he try

It's good to know that now there are schemes in place to ensure that you can trust one (OK I suppose Smiffy is reasonably trustworthy - it's just that his paperwork leaves a little to be desired ;) ;))

Seriously though, well done mate. I know you have worked hard for it.

btw. When did you last see your own trumpet, let alone blow it :D :D :D

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
Congrats John , , , ,Are you going to promote this on marketing advertisements etc ??? should drum you up a lot more business.

Absolutely going to make the most of it in terms of marketing. They are giving us signage for our premises, stationery and stickers for our company vehicles.

We also can use the logo in our adverts, like this;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2001-Mercedes-Benz...5QQcmdZViewItem