Birdies.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Last year I could not buy one. All year not one flippin birdie.

This year ave had two already, and after me birdie today I had another putt for a third from 12ft the hole after I had nailed my second birdie of the year.

Am telling you, this year there's gonna be casualties.

super hans

Assistant Pro
Visit site

This year ave had two already, and after me birdie today I had another putt for a third from 12ft the hole after I had nailed my second birdie of the year.

They don't count before April...........

D

Deleted member 16999

Good shooting, probably all that Red Vino😃

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
They don't count before April...........

Thats cheered me up no end 😂

Not using greens as an excuse, but it was odd putting on them today, some dry with break, some dry no break, some wet no break, some wet loads of break, some quick others not as quick.

smashed the front nine for 20 points and could of been 25. Back 12 points and could of been 2.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
For my hcp I don't get as many as I should but a month ago I birdied 3 holes in a row. Something I have only done a couple of times previously.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Its funny how some things can motivate you, probably even subconsciously too. We had a thread on here two/three years back about how many birdies you were getting through the year. In 40+ rounds I had 98 birdies. The following year it wasn't done, and I had less than 2/3 the amount.

I can be, or am, a streak player. I can go a few rounds without birdies and then go on a blitz. My best is 5 on the trot, and a 4 followed by an eagle. My best round for a long while was 7 @ Cooden in an outing a few seasons back.

LincolnShep

Head Pro
Visit site
Between March and August last year, I played 451 consecutive holes without a birdie - can you imagine that!?

I'm off 22 so it's not like I get a lot but, in 2014, I had averaged one birdie every 138 holes. It was really playing on my mind and three foot birdie putts became impossible to hole. When the bad run finally came to an end, I got four birdies in the next 88 holes. Finished the year with an average of one birdie for every 120 holes so it was a typical year (for me) overall - just with a very frustrating middle portion!

Shep (aka BirdieMachine)

WWG

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site

==========================

I had my first one ever a few weeks ago on a par five, which is normally my bogey hole. Third shot on to the edge of the green, and a 20' put. This morning it took me 8 strokes to achieve the same thing.

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Had 3 yesterday but only played 7 holes and had 4 on the bounce in todays 9 holes.
so 7 in 16 holes.

phil78

Club Champion
Visit site
Looking back at the rounds I kept stats for last season I seem to be averaging one a round, which is a bit higher than I would have thought.
Half of those were on the 3 par 5 holes we have.