Best song from a film

User 105

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Try a little tenderness from the commitments. Or any other song from the soundtrack.

Lets Go Crazy or Purple rain, from purple rain.

Anything from Blues Brothers or Forest Gump.

Or the opening track from Blade. Where he opens up a huge can of woopass in the underground vampire club :p

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have to admit that I like alot of the stuff from the 80s John Hughes films. St.Elmos Fire, Breakfast Club, Some Kind Of Wonderful etc.

But Cry Little Sister from The Lost Boys is up there. In fact an underated soundtrack in all. Especially when compared to Top Gun.

Still like Pretty in Pink by the Psychedelic Furs.

The End by the Doors from Apocalypse Now.

The Sound of Silence from the Graduate

People are Strange from The Lost Boys

Tracks of My Tears from Platoon

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Paint it Black (Good Morning Vietnam)

Born to be Wild (Easy Rider)

almost the entire soundtrack of the original Blues Brothers

Yes got to agree with all of those.Now I'd have to add something that isn't even a song but a piece of Music by Ry Cooder For Southern Comfort Great piece of electric slide guitar.

EDIT: Though I hasten to add not the piece you'll find on the web, but the piece out of the intro with all the flanger/Phaser, or Tremeolo effect going on.

CrapHacker

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Nobody does it better, Carly Simon from The Spy Who Loved Me.....although dated its still one of the very best intros to a movie with Bond skiing off the cliff and the Union Jack parachute before the song kicks in.

I immediately thought of the outro to OHMSS

Rubbish film, rubbish actor, rubbish acting.

But'We have all the time in the world ' sung by Louis Armstrong still brings a lump to my throat.