Been an odd week on the course

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Played on Tuesday in a medal and I was dire, it was painful for 13 holes. It was the worst I had played for as long as I can remember. PP gave me three balls he had found and by the fifth I started on me own balls. It is as close as I have come to ringing the Samaritans. My driving was atrocious. On the 13th summat just clicked in me head and boom straight down the middle. I birdied the 15th for the first time ever. By the end I was smiling.
Today 18 points in nine holes. Smart. My driving was gorgeous, ( for someone with girlie wrists).
On our 5th zig zag hole, Baghead lost his ball, played a provisional and we let the two guys behind us through whilst we looked for his ball. Met them on the fairway and a guy said " that's my ball" er no it's not yours is thirty yards up there." But that's my ball with my initials on it". Baghead walks up to the guys ball and it is the exact same make of ball with the exact same on initials on it. I found it and gave it Baghead on Tuesday. What's the odds on that happening. Baghead said " al give it you back in the clubhouse. Which he would of done but he lost it.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Played on Tuesday in a medal and I was dire, it was painful for 13 holes. It was the worst I had played for as long as I can remember. PP gave me three balls he had found and by the fifth I started on me own balls. It is as close as I have come to ringing the Samaritans. My driving was atrocious. On the 13th summat just clicked in me head and boom straight down the middle. I birdied the 15th for the first time ever. By the end I was smiling.
Today 18 points in nine holes. Smart. My driving was gorgeous, ( for someone with girlie wrists).
On our 5th zig zag hole, Baghead lost his ball, played a provisional and we let the two guys behind us through whilst we looked for his ball. Met them on the fairway and a guy said " that's my ball" er no it's not yours is thirty yards up there." But that's my ball with my initials on it". Baghead walks up to the guys ball and it is the exact same make of ball with the exact same on initials on it. I found it and gave it Baghead on Tuesday. What's the odds on that happening. Baghead said " al give it you back in the clubhouse. Which he would of done but he lost it.

Never a dull moment in Tashy world. Glad your game is starting to lurch back to life after the medal debacle

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Beat this.
One over after 9 holes last week which included a double and a 3 putt on 9, my best ever front 9 score.
Three days later almost finish last in a weekend medal 😂

Tashyboy

Visit site
If it's been an odd un on the course, it's been even odder in me man cave. Went in this morning for some softner for the washing and glanced into other garage through door and there's two tins of paint that have fell off the top shelf. The plastic one has "bost" open and the only thing of value it has hit is my cart bag. The one am looking to replace with a waterproof bag. Bloody paint all over it.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If it's been an odd un on the course, it's been even odder in me man cave. Went in this morning for some softner for the washing and glanced into other garage through door and there's two tins of paint that have fell off the top shelf. The plastic one has "bost" open and the only thing of value it has hit is my cart bag. The one am looking to replace with a waterproof bag. Bloody paint all over it.

It should be waterproof now then, with all that paint on it.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site

We're you overcome with emulsion?
🙄🙄

Tashyboy

Visit site
We're you overcome with emulsion?


:rofl:Fortunately for me Missis T knows her paint and it was a tin of satin so it wasn't oil based. A lot of it just peeled off. Young Bradley tash gave me a hand to give it a big scrubbing. I chucked a load of water on it to get the bubbles off and let young Bradley chuck the last pint on me bag for helping me. After three Bradders, One two three, bosh straight up in the air and straight in the middle of me bag. Not a drop on it. It's now hanging upside down in the mancave drying out. 🙄

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Sunday - decent enough despite not putting well, 28 points

Tuesday - 34 points, played great

Wednesday - pretty hit and miss, 22 points

Friday - 9 hole comp, absolutely dire, got worse each hole, could hardly hit the ball by the 9th, 8 points

stupid game.