Beefs golf club

Dan_Nicol

Visit site
Anyone listen to the beef golf club podcast? I’m new to golf so for me it’s really enjoyable. Not too serious, has a lot of humour. Good stories from presenters and listeners. Also had some great guests. Good to see Beef back playing he’s a really nice guy

Also got sent some beef golf balls

Attachments

• 252D5955-ED71-4C95-9A72-4C583F48967F.jpeg
    252D5955-ED71-4C95-9A72-4C583F48967F.jpeg
    120.2 KB · Views: 38

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
The youth was sent some and awarded the position of 'Junior Captain' (y) - still got one of the balls but the other two were lost within days of recieving them. It's a good listen, Beef is a great guy as well.

He's done OK this weekend as well, coming back from injury to make it through the weekend.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yeah I've been working my way through the podcasts on occasions. Very enjoyable, I already knew John from Bad Golf on YouTube, and Beef is a breath of fresh air in golf (albeit he's been around for a while now). Some of the guests have been great too.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Can’t stand it. It’s so prescribed.

I’ll maybe listen again when he’s over 50 episodes in. Hope he makes a success of it.

LincolnShep

Head Pro
Visit site
I've listened to five or six episodes and have enjoyed them. My negative preconceptions about Beef as a broadcaster were dead wrong, he's a natural!

D-S

Visit site
Jumped on this after reading this post the other day. Got through a few episodes and loving it so far. Has anyone else noticed the occasional Alan Partridge-isms from John though?
He ia a big Partridge fan and he and Ellis James quote Partridge all the time on their Friday PM BBC 5 live radio programme. Lovely stuff.

sjw

Visit site
Some great episodes. I think my favourite guest was Romesh. Looking forward to the next series!

Smokey Lomcevak

Visit site
For those unitinitiated that resonate with John’s sense of humour - which does occasionally stretch beyond the realm of Partridge - he forms a due with Welsh comedian Elis James hosting an afternoon slot on Friday’s on BBC R5L. They are formerly of the radio X/XFM parish, and all the old material, along with their BBC work is available in podcast form.

There are extensive archives of their weekly shows, bonus podcasts and their seminal Isolation Tapes that formed a big part of the memories of the challenges that Covid presented for me

And there’s Bad Golf.

D-S

Visit site
For those unitinitiated that resonate with John’s sense of humour - which does occasionally stretch beyond the realm of Partridge - he forms a due with Welsh comedian Elis James hosting an afternoon slot on Friday’s on BBC R5L. They are formerly of the radio X/XFM parish, and all the old material, along with their BBC work is available in podcast form.

There are extensive archives of their weekly shows, bonus podcasts and their seminal Isolation Tapes that formed a big part of the memories of the challenges that Covid presented for me

And there’s Bad Golf.
Are you on email?