Bargain golf equipment

Hendy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Kind of a small plug for them..

Basically getting a new driver and current drivers out there his prices will be hard to beat.

I have got bits and pieces over the last few years from them. But honestly if yous are ever looking current gear give me a bell.

I dont want to post prices up here now but driver I was looking at 429.99 RRP everywhere online. I phone him £385 right off the bat.. and that's to my door aswell..

Anyways wanted to share as if your in the same boat as me and looking to change some gear now at end of season he's worth a call

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So either it's copies or the mark up is that huge that they can knock £45 off without asking....or overinflate by £45 in the first case?

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
My guess is the raw price before packaging and marketing.. is around £25-30
Probably about right.
I know for a fact the epic flash trade price was £284 ex Vat and you generally have to sell at £399.
So assuming they’re VaT registered that driver is actually being sold for £319.

So yeah £35

before postage too ?

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Trade price has a mark up on it, your being asked to sell at a price to protect the market and the brand.
Seriously the trade price is well above the raw costs, it pays for all the advertising, the r and d, the facilities and the wage bill ... but the raw cost is peanuts ..

Hendy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
https://m.facebook.com/BargainGolf/

Looks like they have a decent range in stock as well

Thanks for the head's up

GBC

Yeah has good stock but can get anything..

I was chatting to him about a driver and spec I needed. And within 60secs he gave me a price and confirmed all specs ie shaft etc on the manufacturers system. and also delivery dates

And keep a eye on the Facebook page for special offers on current shop stock can grab a even better bargain there lol.