bar card refund

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
If it were me and they wouldn't let me have it back, I would just go there with a mate and drink the remaining balance in one go. Rather that than it go to waste! If it's only £25, that's only going to be about 3 pints each for the two of you at a guess so easily done.

Edit: obviously you will then need a lift home. :D

I was going to do this, but just haven't had time to go there. I've spoken to the Pro and he was going to see if he could swap it for golf vouchers.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
No where I was just in a flexible membership for a year while I was having lessons and it was more convenient to pop there for practice.

They won't be seeing my money again that's for sure.

Have to checked the club rules on this? I'll bet they don't have any an in that case you can, at least, go and have a booze up or swap it for golf vouchers.

D

Deleted member 23270

It was the money I recently topped up I was after getting back, tbh is happily donate it to the charity pot, but being told its just going back to the club has got my back up.

I don't think you've got a leg to stand on to be honest. How long have you known you'll be leaving the club? Why did you top up so much if you knew you were leaving? And as others have said, why not buy bottles of wine to use up the balance?

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I am aware of a club that did this with a number of lapsed member's bar cards. After receiving a solicitor's letter, they sought legal advice. All monies were subsequently returned to the ex-members.

Personally, I quite happily donated mine to the club's chosen charity. Thoroughly enjoyed my time at the club, and are always welcomed back when I visit.