Bag help

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm in need of a small carry bag. I go away to see friends with the wife and kids, but my cart bag is far too big, making taking my clubs a problem.

Now, I'm not wanting to get rid of my cart bag, so I'm not wanting to spend a fortune on something that is only being used now and again.

So can anyone help me with any advice, or if you have a good one then tell me about that. The 2 bags that are in my sites are these, but I am open to any suggestions you have.

http://www.titleist.com/accessories/stand-bags/premium-carry-bag.aspx

http://www.mizunousa.com/golf/products/aeroseven

Merv_swerve

Challenge Tour Pro
goo.gl
I've got a titleist pencil bag and it's good quality.

Only reason I don't use it a bit more is that I don't like lying it down on the wet ground, my standard carry bag gets most of the usage this time of year.

Craigg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Just got myself a Ping Moonlite 2. Light as a feather, and it has a semi rigid shoulder strap to save you bending to pick it up.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
I've got a titleist pencil bag and it's good quality.

Only reason I don't use it a bit more is that I don't like lying it down on the wet ground, my standard carry bag gets most of the usage this time of year.

I've seen (near) pencil bags that have a plastic base and tiny legs that eliminates the above problem. A Pro mate had a Wilson one, but other brands also exist. That's the sort I'd buy in preference to my Mizzie Scratch Sac - which was a prize.

jak kez 187

Head Pro
Visit site
I've seen (near) pencil bags that have a plastic base and tiny legs that eliminates the above problem. A Pro mate had a Wilson one, but other brands also exist. That's the sort I'd buy in preference to my Mizzie Scratch Sac - which was a prize.

The decathlon one I linked is basically a pencil bag with mini stands, great for 35 quid

Craigg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Did think about that one, but I do not like the fact it only has a 2-way divider. The Mizzy and Titleist have a 4-way one.

The model I have has a three way divider.:thup:
I only use it for the short course. Six clubs, a few balls and you don't know you're carrying it.

power fade

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Tried a Titliest one. Tbh didn't like the single strap, I know it's light but between that and laying it on the deck and then the wet thing mentioned earlier. Maybe a smallish bag with legs and double strap is the way to go!

D

Deleted Member 1156

I've just replaced my Titleist with the Callaway HyperLite. Really like it because it has a 3 way divider so I can separate woods/irons/wedges. It has all the usual features like full length and ball pockets, bottle pouch, towel ring and double strap. Cheaper than the Titleist as well :thup:

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've just replaced my Titleist with the Callaway HyperLite. Really like it because it has a 3 way divider so I can separate woods/irons/wedges. It has all the usual features like full length and ball pockets, bottle pouch, towel ring and double strap. Cheaper than the Titleist as well :thup:

Just looked it up and that is defiantly tempting. I'm not needing to get waterproofs and an extra jumper in so as long as it has at least 3 dividers to separate my clubs it will work. Are the dividers full length or not?