Back at it again :) Need practice though.

WayneO

Visit site
Just don't push it. I tend to get a sore elbow in winter if I hit the range too often and hit off hard range mats. Rest it, ice and anti-inflammatory pills usually get it done. If I want to get a fix and the elbow is playing up I can usually hit a bucket and work on my pitching and in particular the distance control. Glad the other half got it done sounds like she's off to a flyer

The problem is that the previous job of twelve years carrying gas cylinders etc around didnt go well on the old joints now. reason i left the job in the end. Fingers and wrists have recovered but elbows havnt, As said had surgery on one now the other needs ding.

So surgery it is as soon as i can. Not going to let a little thing like that get i the way.

I will be doing chipping sessions in the garden to keep supple.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
The problem is that the previous job of twelve years carrying gas cylinders etc around didnt go well on the old joints now. reason i left the job in the end. Fingers and wrists have recovered but elbows havnt, As said had surgery on one now the other needs ding.

So surgery it is as soon as i can. Not going to let a little thing like that get i the way.

Chipping will definitely help lower scores so as much as you can to improve that area will pay dividends going forward