Away open comps

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
An excellent idea and a nice touch by Hamilton GC in emailing their open comp results to competitors, on the same day as the comp .
Well done guys (y)

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
An excellent idea and a nice touch by Hamilton GC in emailing their open comp results to competitors, on the same day as the comp .
Well done guys (y)

Yes. I hate it when clubs say results will be posted on How Did I Do - fat lot of use if your home club does not use it.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Usually on HDID, but I'll send you the results direct or mibbie just post them on here :ROFLMAO:
OH,NO,No,NO!!
Please do not post my results on here ( how much - ££'s-to go in your new shinies fund / holiday / house / whatever--but not on here--oh the shame, the ignimony:eek:)
+ I thought we were almost friends:love::LOL:
Just make sure that yourself, Willie and Hendy play well-weather to be good-but don't think I'll wear the shorts:giggle:
See you before we tee off...

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
OH,NO,No,NO!!
Please do not post my results on here ( how much - ££'s-to go in your new shinies fund / holiday / house / whatever--but not on here--oh the shame, the ignimony:eek:)
+ I thought we were almost friends:love::LOL:
Just make sure that yourself, Willie and Hendy play well-weather to be good-but don't think I'll wear the shorts:giggle:
See you before we tee off...
You each will each receive a £2 voucher for food only, our new caterers started on Monday, best of luck (y)

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
You each will each receive a £2 voucher for food only, our new caterers started on Monday, best of luck (y)
Soooo, you're not going to embarrass me by posting my score then ( pretty please:p )??
As to the catering--yep, we'll get the driver his grub + JP and I will grab a roll and pot of coffee!
Looking forward to it all-see you all tomorrow!!!

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Just thought that I'd jump in before williamalex1 got in and embarrassed me more than I did myself today!!:cry::sick:
Also to say a BIG Thanks to all at Bellshill G. C. for the way they organised and ran their 'Old Farts' comp. today
£12 per head ( £2 of which went to food/drink )...New catering/bar staff were on the ball with service and a bit of banter-nice work girls-thanks!!
Big thanks also to williamalex1 and his crew for making us visitors so welcome--along with the banter that went on ( and that BEFORE we went out- not with them though/thank the Lord as my play was a cross between poor and pathetic:LOL::cry:)
All in all though these days are a great way of meeting new folk and having a laugh/cry!!
Looking forward to that crew coming to our place in 2 weeks to return the companionship/fraternity shown to us !!

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Dave....must say that I hadn't seen any of that behaviour when we had a round with him, Willie P and Willie H last week (funny thing though:whistle: he did leave the field of play after 12 quoting "a bad back??":eek::giggle:
Him and his mates?....good guys!!