Autumn/winter clothing

kevster84

Head Pro
Visit site
Now summers coming to an end its time to say goodbye to my shorts and start considering what clothing I will require. I have a base layer to use under polo but require a jumper for cool days and possible luck a rainproof jacket. The problem is I have not got an unlimited budget. What would you all recommend that is good out there for reasonable money?

D

Deleted member 15344

Both Under Armour and Adidas do very good Autumn/Winter clothing

Check out the website Function 18

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Loads of decent deals out there if you look around.
Try the following sites...

Clarke's
Clubhouse golf
Online golf
Golfbase
County golf
Amazon, got some good adidas stuff from there

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
County golf is my first place for clothing.
Either that, or go to a TKMaxx, and trawl through all the junk; there's often a nugget in all the crap.

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Quite like the look of the top Zanotti is wearing at the british masters today, I've had a quick google.... £100.

I don't spend that on my day to day clothes.

dewsweeper

Tour Rookie
Visit site
County golf is my first place for clothing.
Either that, or go to a TKMaxx, and trawl through all the junk; there's often a nugget in all the crap.
This.
Just got a Gregg Norman lined zipped cardigan.
Excllent fit and style, £15 .
Always good service.
Dewsweeper

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Golfposer & Scotsdale have good prices on Galvin Green, I love my Windstopper, no need for a jumper, thin base layer under my polo then the Windstopper is a perfect unrestrictive layer system.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
You still can't go wrong with a good old fashioned woollen jumper. However that said, there are so many good quality tops out there online that won't bust the bank. I think clubhousegolf always offer decent value for money

D

Deleted member 15344

Golfposer & Scotsdale have good prices on Galvin Green, I love my Windstopper, no need for a jumper, thin base layer under my polo then the Windstopper is a perfect unrestrictive layer system.

The Insula stuff pretty good as well :thup:

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
I bought a dirt cheap Base Layer on the Internet it's super warm. I wanted another but couldn't remember where I bought it so I got a Helly Hansen, which isn't as warm. I wear the Base Layer, pool neck & a largelarge v neck windproof lined sweater. I hate wearing waterproof tops when it isn't wet & what I wear is the most I can get on and still swing. None of it cost much and I'm rarely too cold.