Autumn Golf

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I particularly like the challenge when driving off straight into a low sun then walking up the middle of the fairway expecting to see my ball, when in reality I haven’t hit the middle of the fairway on any hole so far
You have forgotten to add the joy of hitting a perfectly good shot and being unable to find it under the spread of leaves ?. Autumn golf can be lovely but also a challenge.

D

Deleted member 18588

Leafblowers both hand held and tractor mounted are in almost full time use on our course at this time of the year.

And still balls can be lost beneath the leaves.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I love being on the course at this time of the year because of the beauty of it.

Does not do my body any good though with all the extra trudging around amongst the leaves.

D

Deleted member 21258

Love this time of year, the mud monster is on the prowl for golf balls and eats the up.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
we don't get any problems with leaves for Obv reasons, but worm casts on the fairway after all the rain we have had the last few weeks, and only just went to PL last week. won't be long before we are on Mats, mid Nov i think was the last info