Austin Lodge ?

M1tch

Head Pro
Visit site
has anyone played here before ? i want to know because i am going on a golf day there on Saturday and just want to know if its a nice course !

rob2

Head Pro
Visit site
I played there a couple of months back and loved it. The course was in great nick and it has some great elevation changes, on a couple of holes it feels like you are teeing off from 100 foot above the fairway.

Just dont pack too much in your bag if you are carrying. Those hills are murder. :)

Rob2

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Good course - not always in the best of nick but generally not bad. The seventh is a demon par three - about 230 off yellow and miles downhill. You're entitled to a "whoop & holler" for catching the green. 13th is also a good one for a shortish par 4.

Don't forget your crampons...

M1tch

Head Pro
Visit site
Good course - not always in the best of nick but generally not bad. The seventh is a demon par three - about 230 off yellow and miles downhill. You're entitled to a "whoop & holler" for catching the green. 13th is also a good one for a shortish par 4.

Don't forget your crampons...

yer the par three looks a bit mean :) hehe i should do ok on it if its downhill.