Anyone used the free tee's ?

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm using them - they're great. Don't know about the low friction gimicky concept but they're the right length and don't break.

I'm currently driving the ball better than ever.... but I'm crediting that to swing changes, new grip and plenty of practise rather than the tees!

sydney greenstreet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm using them - they're great. Don't know about the low friction gimicky concept but they're the right length and don't break.

I'm currently driving the ball better than ever.... but I'm crediting that to swing changes, new grip and plenty of practise rather than the tees!
Was thinking of giving them a try as i am using stinger wooden tee's at the moment and seem easily breakable so any tee that the ball doesnt sink into would be great.

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
used them yesterday.....they are really no different to any other tees in the market,plus point though is they don't appear to break but then either do many other tees.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
used them yesterday.....they are really no different to any other tees in the market,plus point though is they don't appear to break but then either do many other tees.

I'm hoping to try them on Saturday in the club championships. If they do what they say on the package i should be a shoe in for the win and get cut to 5.

Hoping to be getting an extra 50 yards off the tee as well..

;);)

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I haven't seen them so dont know what they are claiming.
Please dont tell me they claim if you use their tees, you will hit it longer and straighter?

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I haven't seen them so dont know what they are claiming.
Please dont tell me they claim if you use their tees, you will hit it longer and straighter?

Yeah, increase your lag putt accuracy by 76% too, amazing yokes. Could put some guys out of business.

;)

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
So using these is almost like cheating then?

Same as when you read the blurb on the side of a box of balls.

It never says, white balls, with dimples, numbered 1, which is all you really need to know.

One day golf kit will have to be sold in plain wrapping, like cigarettes, as kit is nearly as addictive.

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
I think the only true statements on the packaging are "durable" and "available in a variety of colours". The other claims are nonsense. I still like them though.... :)

Lollfred

Head Pro
Visit site
apparently my driver is supposed to help me hit the ball straight ... what a load of tosh !

used the orange tee last night, didnt break, so good so far :)

Shanks a lot!

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I used them earlier and was impressed, very durable! As for distance and accuracy, I saw a slight increase with my irons on the par 3's, or maybe I was just swinging really well!

Mattyboy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Still waiting for my bleeding mag! So I will reply on behalf of my postman.

'Will be using those that I found attached to the July GM in my sack this weekend. They are great for a freebie - and so is the mag!':rolleyes:

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I put them into play in a comp on Sunday, I've not driven so badly for ages, two OOBs and an assortment of hooks and slices.

They've been put to one side.