Anyone got an F9 7 wood they might want to part with?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I know it's a long shot, but I love the Cobra F9 five wood I have, and fancy trying the seven to see how it stacks up against my 20° hybrid. There don't seem to be a lot about though, so I wondered if anyone was offloading one. Regular shaft only.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
They have them on eBay. New for like £130 atm fella. Pretty sure the code runs out in 40 mins though....
Who does?? :eek:

I've just seen a listing from Affordable Golf for £169. Was it that but the code expired then? Damn.

Edit: Ahhh I pulled the trigger anyway. Damn you lockdown idleness! It had better be as good as the five wood. :LOL:

Last edited:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yeah it was them fella.

I recall them being 159 last time as you got me onto a 5 wood lol
It was actually the same seller I got my 5 wood from earlier this year, was only £127 then! Oh well... as long as it's decent I can sell my G25 20° to cover half of it. ?

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site

I've just seen a listing from Affordable Golf for £169. Was it that but the code expired then? Damn.

Edit: Ahhh I pulled the trigger anyway. Damn you lockdown idleness! It had better be as good as the five wood. :LOL:
Well DJ hits it miles, so yours will go a similar distance ;)

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site

I've got my eye on some new hybrids now.. 129 a piece but 109 if i buy more than 1.....

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Wow lockdown has cured the mothballs in your wallet ?

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I know it's a long shot, but I love the Cobra F9 five wood I have, and fancy trying the seven to see how it stacks up against my 20° hybrid. There don't seem to be a lot about though, so I wondered if anyone was offloading one. Regular shaft only.

Bit late to the party

Would a Callaway Big Bertha Fusion 7 wood Aldila R flex be of interest