Anyone got a rain hood for Mizuno Aerolite carry bag?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've got a Mizuno Aerolite carry bag but no rain hood. Has anyone got one lying around that they don't need anymore? I'll buy it off you / send postage or whatever.

Bag is the white & blue variety, but I'd take any colour hood as long as it fits the bag.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
you should have asked before Christmas, the wife had a clear out and threw loads of old stuff out including a mizuno carry bag, which might have been an Aero , was def blue

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I might have one in the loft.
Will take a look in the next day or so for you mate
Thanks man.

I've got a crappy old cart bag in the loft, I think it also has the hood. Not sure if it will fit but you're welcome to try it.
I've tried the hood from my cart bag and it doesn't work because the little popper buttons are in different places. I'm not sure if another Mizuno hood will work though, depends if they standardise them all or not. But one from a different brand is probably unlikely to fit.

you should have asked before Christmas, the wife had a clear out and threw loads of old stuff out including a mizuno carry bag, which might have been an Aero , was def blue
Ha, I wasn't thinking about it then as I wasn't using the bag much at the time. But I'm selling my trolley on Ebay at the mo so carrying for a couple of weeks.

Hogieefc

Club Champion
Visit site
I have got an aerolite bag that i only use for the practice ground so i don`t really need the head cover, message me your address and i will get it in the post to you. ( It`s Black )