Anyone going to a match tomorrow ?

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I am off to the Mad Stad with my daughter to see us play Forest. Not expecting much as we are poor this season, but a day at the footie with your daughter is a good day in my books.:thup:

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Saints v Chelsea for me. Not sure what to expect, could go either way. Just hope its on at the moment as the weather forecast is pretty biblical:eek:

D

Deleted member 17920

Off to hillsborough as my mate is a season ticket holder, doesn't drive and no trains so I said I will give him a lift. Hopefully will be a good game but I very much doubt it.

Bigfoot

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I am going to the Hereford v Harriers game. If the pitch stands up to the rain that is. It was not so good last year but they have done some drainage work apparently , so hopefully the game will be on.

At home on Boxing day we hung on after being superb in the first half. but not so good second half on Sat v Luton !!
Don't know what to expect tomorrow.

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
I am off to the Mad Stad with my daughter to see us play Forest. Not expecting much as we are poor this season, but a day at the footie with your daughter is a good day in my books.:thup:

Will be thinking of you mate. Hope we can keep our current form, but won't hold my breath. Haven't lost since receiving my forest gilet for Christmas though :thup:

Enjoy!

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
The mighty Boro are away at Bolton... so it'll just be a few beers after the Capt's drive-in followed by sleep.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Will be thinking of you mate. Hope we can keep our current form, but won't hold my breath. Haven't lost since receiving my forest gilet for Christmas though :thup:

Enjoy!
The way we are playing it could be four defeats on the trot.:( Is a forest gilet similar to a forest gateaux ?

D

Deleted member 1740

At home against Hull, the way these G&T's are being sunk i think i'll be asleep by half time :D

Bigfoot

Tour Rookie
Visit site
After my game was called off at Hereford , I looked for another.

Stourbridge at Banbury - off
Worcester at Kidderminster - off
Nuneaton at home - off
Gloucester at home - off.

Eventually went to the Walsall - Sheffield United game and even though it rained through most of it, it was enjoyable.