Anybody still out there watching?

Nico

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Cannot believe what I have just been watching!!!!

Lee is awesome but Tiger is from another planet. Buzzing too much to go to bed!

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
Just finished watching the highlights.
What an awesome spectacle of golf!

Obviously I'm rooting for Westwood but Tigers play on the last few holes was awesome. The man, the myth, the legend! The final round will be a tense affair. Hope Westwood keeps his nerve playing with Woods.
Tiger looks in obvious pain but still managing to play the game of his life.

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
I was up and watching but I turned off my computer when nobody else seemed to be online :(. I can't wait for tonight- i'll make sure I'm logged on.

Atticus_Finch

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'll be up all night EH. Night shifte unfortunately. Getting regular updates on the Beeb. I did consider SKY+ing the action and trying not to find out the score before I got home, but with the amount of golfers on my shift I realized that it would be futile to even try. A bit like Terry & Bob in The Likely Lads.
I'll till watch it when I get in in the morning though.

Like Basher, I hope Westie holds it together and gives us an exciting finish.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Gonna be up all night tonight am off tommorow so can sleep in. why didnt I back westy to win instead of each way! nevermind COME ON LEE!!!!

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
It makes no difference Tony, it means you get paid more anyway. You get paid the full odds for him winning and then a quarter of the odds as well for him being placed (1st counts as a place). You will get more back this way than if you had just backed him to win, although the extra stake money allows for that. Either way good luck with it, my 3 aren't up to much: Furyk, Baddeley and Weekley. What odds did you get on Westwood?