Anybody interested in Playing at Royal St George's?

stef92

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Hi

I am planning to go and play at Royal St George's on the 31st March this year. However I need a playing partner! You would need to have a handicap of 18 or lower otherwise we cannot get on!

I myself play off 15.

We would be teeing off around about 9:40?

The round would cost £80

If anybody is interested please get back to me asap as I hope to book by Saturday!

Thanks

SammmeBee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bacon Rolls and Lunch with the golf will cost you 95 quid...I think you'll find that is the price however many we got.....am playing in Feb so will give you some early tips for playing the course!!!

D

Deleted member 1418

Unfortunately I am playing on the 30th and therefore cannot get the next day off, otherwise I would definitely have been up for this. If you arrange another game down there late on in the year then count me in.

Cheers

stef92

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Hi

I have managed to speak to Royal St George's and I have realised I qualify for a junior rate, so I would be prepared to split the difference 50:50 therefore the round would cost £57.50 each! Not bad for an Open Qualifying course!

But if no one will join me it will cost me £80 you see as I need to be accompanied by an adult to qualify for the junior rate!

So please contact me if your interested although I specified in my original post by Saturday (9th Jan) the tee time is booked!

Thanks!

stef92

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Hi

Thanks for all everyone's interest but I have now found a playing partner. Many thanks again and may you all have a great golfing 2010!