Another Sports Direct 20% off offer

• Thread starter Deleted Member 1156
  • Start date
D

Deleted Member 1156

Ends midnight tonight, 20% off everything ordered using the app.

Brings the price of Pro V's down to £33.60 or TP5's down to £32 a doz.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
4.99 delivery or same for click and collect though. You get a £5 voucher to spend in store if you use click and collect

The 20% off is when using the app. If you use the app you cannot get delivery to a local store, you get the voucher from the local store (at least all of this is what I was told when I ordered some balls this month).

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
The 20% off is when using the app. If you use the app you cannot get delivery to a local store, you get the voucher from the local store (at least all of this is what I was told when I ordered some balls this month).

I used the offer and got click and collect via the app a week or so ago

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just picked up a pair of £90 Firetrap boots for £36, 50% off in the sale less the additional 20%, bargain.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I used the offer and got click and collect via the app a week or so ago

Was that to the nearest click and collect store (mine is the local Asda) or to the nearest Sports Direct store. It would not come up as an option for me, the Sports Direct store is next to the golf course.

r0wly86

Head Pro
Visit site
Think it was in store too, I went in yesterday lunchtime and bought a club cleaner for £2 and a 15 Callaway SuperSoft £19.99 and paid £17.50

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I personally think Fat Ashley sells a lot of crap, to be blunt.
The adidas trainers I got from him just feel cheap, wouldn't be surprised if stuff like this is seconds. I've had issues with Karimore boots that i got from there

D

Deleted member 23270

The adidas trainers I got from him just feel cheap, wouldn't be surprised if stuff like this is seconds. I've had issues with Karimore boots that i got from there

I'm not a lawyer but I'm pretty sure that if he is selling 2nd's then by law it will have to be labelled as such but happy to be corrected.

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
I'm not a lawyer but I'm pretty sure that if he is selling 2nd's then by law it will have to be labelled as such but happy to be corrected.

Your right. People would be all over him if he was (which he isn’t). If you buy a cheaper brand the quality isn’t going to be as good.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site

You could be right! But.....

It's highly unlikely that the 'adidas trainers' were 2nds as, has been pointed out, they'd need to be labelled a such! That doesn't mean they weren't 1sts of a 'cheap' Adidas range! But that's a 'shared' issue - between SD, Adidas, AND YOU!

As for Karimore...It's one of the many brands Sports Direct owns - having been bought out of receivership! If you have problems, then go back to SD!