Another little milestone today

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Broke 90 for the first time, shot gross 88 for 42 points. Scored on every hole. Didn't lose a ball or find a bunker once, which is unheard of.

Teeing up in the rough obviously helped, but then again, it wasn't the easiest weather to play in with the wind gusting around 35mph most of the way round.

All in all, pretty chuffed. No doubt will be struggling to break 100 on Sunday!

D

Deleted member 23344

Really well done! As someone who hasn’t yet broken 90, but who has been close, I can imagine how chuffed you are feeling today.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Lowest I have ever shot is an 84 on a par 70. I was buzzing. Shot an 87 at ours par 72, and again I was rocking. I set a target in my head of playing 18 holes without a double bogey on any hole. Twice I have walked down the 18th db Free and shot a soddin 7 twice on a par five. It kinda focuses the mind, but Flippin Eck it's draining. It's nice knowing you can birdie, par and bogey. Cut out the DB and you will get anothe monkey off ones back.

good scoring Bandit 😂

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Lowest I have ever shot is an 84 on a par 70. I was buzzing. Shot an 87 at ours par 72, and again I was rocking. I set a target in my head of playing 18 holes without a double bogey on any hole. Twice I have walked down the 18th db Free and shot a soddin 7 twice on a par five. It kinda focuses the mind, but Flippin Eck it's draining. It's nice knowing you can birdie, par and bogey. Cut out the DB and you will get anothe monkey off ones back.

good scoring Bandit 

There thread is for the OP, not you :lol:

D

Deleted member 21258

Congratulations, always nice breaking certain numbers.