American golf show Manchester

paulv

Hacker
Visit site
Anyone going to this or been before? Is it the same as the normal Manchester golf show?

I'm registered to go as I thought it would be fun just to go and try out the new gear but I can just imagine it being a supersize version of any american golf shop. There is a promise of free stuff as well but its probably just going to be tee pegs or ball markers.

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
Its not the same as the one held last year, which I thought was very disappointing, so I guess this one can't be any worse.

elmoag

Club Champion
Visit site
Anyone going to this or been before? Is it the same as the normal Manchester golf show?

I'm registered to go as I thought it would be fun just to go and try out the new gear but I can just imagine it being a supersize version of any american golf shop. There is a promise of free stuff as well but its probably just going to be tee pegs or ball markers.

Hi Just seen this The show is completely free including the parking and everyone who pre registers will be given a free £5 voucher which can be used at the show, any ag store or online
The actual ag store will be quite small as all the major brands are there showcasing their latest products
it is without doubt the best line of brands at any consumer golf show.

There will be lots of golfing challenges to take advantage off and free PGA lessons

Will be a good family day out

elmoag

Club Champion
Visit site
Hi. Just to be clear this is 100% an ag show.
And is no way connected with any previous shows held in this venue.

We are working hard to get it ready and really looking forward to Saturday.

Carl140284

Medal Winner
Visit site
Hi. Just to be clear this is 100% an ag show.
And is no way connected with any previous shows held in this venue.

We are working hard to get it ready and really looking forward to Saturday.

Hi, do we need to register for the event given that it's free entry, or if my mate turns up on Saturday and decides to come, can he just come along with me?

Thanks

elmoag

Club Champion
Visit site
Hi, do we need to register for the event given that it's free entry, or if my mate turns up on Saturday and decides to come, can he just come along with me?

Thanks

Hi if you pre register it entitles you to the free voucher and goodie bag. But your are absolutely welcome to come along on the day and fill in a small registration card before entrance

It's all free regardless of whether you pre register or not

Hope that helps
Hopefully we will see you at the weekend

mteam

Assistant Pro
Visit site
What are the opening times each day ?

I might see if the Missus will bring me over can you park quite close? I'm struggling walking at the moment :(

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi if you pre register it entitles you to the free voucher and goodie bag. But your are absolutely welcome to come along on the day and fill in a small registration card before entrance

It's all free regardless of whether you pre register or not

Hope that helps
Hopefully we will see you at the weekend

Hello mate,

if I go with the idea of getting fitted for a 3/4 wood (Really fancy the 3 hl aeroburner) Would I be given the numbers and specs so I can buy at a store at a later date?

elmoag

Club Champion
Visit site
Hello mate,

if I go with the idea of getting fitted for a 3/4 wood (Really fancy the 3 hl aeroburner) Would I be given the numbers and specs so I can buy at a store at a later date?

Hi. If you pop by the American golf bays as opposed to the Taylor made bays we will be able to advise on this I'm not certain the availability of 3hl but we will be able to give any advice required And you can take the specs to any Ag store or online
Thanks