Am going home.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Played today and it was not the best of conditions. A PP was having a miserable time and had took five shots on a par three and still not dropped it. It's the easiest par three on the course. He plays off 12 and was proper grumpy. He issued the immortal words " Am going home after 9 holes". Which we had all agreed we were doin anyway coz it was a 9 hole comp.
Anyway the next hole is the Zig zag, a par five with danger left right and centre with a big fat pond in the front. If you can smash a drive in 30 mph winds left to right with a bit of fade it will fly down the hill. it did. He had 220 to carry the pond with the wind behind him. I said " are you going for it" he did. It went like a rocket and hit the green and stuck. He had about a 35 ft putt, up hill downhill right to left and it dropped plum in the middle. It was the best eagle I have seen. He was buzzing, in the space of 15 minutes he had gone from being the most miserable sod on a golf course to absolutely rocking. 3 for 5 looked odd but strange on a card. It was that hole, them three shots that will have him back on the course on Tuesday.Just got to listen to him repeating his boring story for the next six months.

Boabski

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Played today and it was not the best of conditions. A PP was having a miserable time and had took five shots on a par three and still not dropped it. It's the easiest par three on the course. He plays off 12 and was proper grumpy. He issued the immortal words " Am going home after 9 holes". Which we had all agreed we were doin anyway coz it was a 9 hole comp.
Anyway the next hole is the Zig zag, a par five with danger left right and centre with a big fat pond in the front. If you can smash a drive in 30 mph winds left to right with a bit of fade it will fly down the hill. it did. He had 220 to carry the pond with the wind behind him. I said " are you going for it" he did. It went like a rocket and hit the green and stuck. He had about a 35 ft putt, up hill downhill right to left and it dropped plum in the middle. It was the best eagle I have seen. He was buzzing, in the space of 15 minutes he had gone from being the most miserable sod on a golf course to absolutely rocking. 3 for 5 looked odd but strange on a card. It was that hole, them three shots that will have him back on the course on Tuesday.Just got to listen to him repeating his boring story for the next six months.
Love that story , that’s Golf all over , kicks you in the nuts one hole and the playing like a pro on the next