Algarve Booking

D-S

Visit site
We are going to the Algarve next September for a wedding, but we’ll be there for a week and would like to get some golf in. The wedding is in the Quinta da Lago area. We haven’t been there for 20 years or so, therefore we have no contacts etc. Can anyone recommend a company to book golf for us at decent rates, better still if they can combine with hotel bookings.
Thanks.

D

Deleted member 23270

I was recently in the Algarve and took my clubs with me although not a golf holiday as such. Comparing prices it is much more cost effective to book a package rather than hotel and golf separately. Golfbreaks or yourgolftravel seem to have good deals.

Wanabe

Visit site
I used Direct Golf Holidays. They are based in Benalmadena inSpain but I dealt with Diane Dobson an English lady who has been excellent. directgolfholidays.com. Cheaper than anyone else. Your golf travel didn’t add our clubs to our flights, shown to us on the airlines system and there were no golf course transfers booked by them. Panic at the hotel followed by an extra £100 bill! Were no help when we called them from the airport

Reactions: D-S