Advice on what to buy on my January Sale wish list.

Diamond

Visit site
I have spent something towards £1000 on clubs, clothing and accessories since I took up golf in July.
Clubhouse golf has just sent me through their sale marketing email and I don’t want to dive into any purchases without a little advice.
My wish list is below:
Cart Golf Bag (currently have Callaway stand bag and 3 wheel trolley)
New pair of golf strides (might get a pair of the Greg Norman slacks)
Golf shoe bag (handy for the golf clubs that don’t allow spikes)
Bodywarmer
Breathable base layer to wear under a polo shirt.

Oh and Merry Christmas.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Where do you live? I am sure there must be golf stores nearby with sales on to go and peruse rather than just looking online. Ideal if you want to try clothing on so you know it fits when you buy

Diamond

Visit site
I live in Warrington. There is an American Golf nearby and I think Clubhouse golf is near South Manchester but not sure if it is open to the build or just a head office. There may also be one near Styal as well so I may pop out day after Boxing Day.

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
I live in Warrington. There is an American Golf nearby and I think Clubhouse golf is near South Manchester but not sure if it is open to the build or just a head office. There may also be one near Styal as well so I may pop out day after Boxing Day.

Their shop is open for the sale on the 27th. I’ve never been to the shop, only bought online. I’m sure there’s loads on here who have been to the shop.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've been to Clubhouse before. It's on a dodgy looking industrial estate, I think near Stretford. It's a shop to go around, not a head office for admin. A big selection, worth the trip which is simple enough from where you are.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have spent something towards £1000 on clubs, clothing and accessories since I took up golf in July.
Clubhouse golf has just sent me through their sale marketing email and I don’t want to dive into any purchases without a little advice.
My wish list is below:
Bodywarmer

Oh and Merry Christmas.
Have a trip down to Hot Golf.
It’s over the motorway from Cheshire Oaks .
Some bargains to be had .
Hotgolf.co.uk.
Try County golf website they have Greg Norman strides.
Clark’s golf shop on the Rainford by pass great shop and range.

Last edited:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Hot golf is a great shop for clothing, and some clubs, but customer service is great IMO and good VFM.

They are online, but the shop is on a separate industrial estate just by Cheshire Oaks.

Oops, just seen clubchamps post.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
For the clothing Id take a look on county golf who have started their boxing day sale already they have the greg norman trousers (personally id buy the UA or Stromberg ones at £20)

My mate owns County Golf, they've got some decent stuff on their website at pretty good prices all year round. I've bouught plenty of gear from them.

He's a good golfer as well, we started at the same time as kids about 10 or 11 years old. He was soon off the yellow tees while the rest of us juniors hacked it round off the ladies tees.

bradleywedge

Visit site

Only one place for you to go, I was in there today, outstanding service and highly recommended from me : scottsdale sale on making way for new stock, fill yer boots

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
My wish list is below:
Bodywarmer

Oh and Merry Christmas.

Is your stand bag waterproof?
If so, definitely buy yourself a cart bag and sell me your stand bag!!!!

Diamond

Visit site
Is your stand bag waterproof?
If so, definitely buy yourself a cart bag and sell me your stand bag!!!!
My stand bag is the Callaway X Series Non Waterproof.
I will keep it as it will probably come in handy. I have ordered an NFL Wilson Cart bag from the states.?

Diamond

Visit site
Popped into clubhouse golf on Thursday it was very busy. Glad I took the wife otherwise I would have bought a lot more. Picked up a Puma body warmer which is very snug.