Adams Idea a12 OS Hybrid Club anyone

V

vkurup

I am looking to get a decent 3 iron replacement. Being a 24 HC, means I need forgiveness and distance. I hit my 4 Yonex hybrid (22') about 180 yards. I am tossing between

1) Cobra Baffler T Rail
2) New Cobra AMP
3) (maybe) Cleaveland Mashie.

A Pro I spoke to recommended Adams Idea a12 OS Hybrid Club. Anyone heard/played with it. Any reviews/recommendation.

Here is the listing on Direct Golf
http://www.direct-golf.co.uk/golf_h...a_a12_os_hybrid_club_golf_hybrids/p13099.aspx

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
Adams are awesome.

The only thing that stops me from recommending would be my experience when I tried about 6 hybrids two years ago using a Launch Monitor. I can't remember the loft/shaft combo, but it was very short of the Ping/Wilson Staff/Callaway/Cobra etc. I tried.

It could be perfect for you, but then again, it might not. Best to try a few on the range or with the computers help :)

I'd never buy a club again purely on suggestion, try yes, but buy, no.

V

vkurup

Thanks guys.. looks like a visit to the Range this weekend + a trip to American or DG

V

vkurup

I have a couple I play in my revolving door bag. Very easy to hit and get up in the air.
PS: Good blog as well.
Shiny...tnx.. doing a trek to American to have a look...

PS: tnx for cheking the blog.. checked out yours.. took a while to load (must be my broadband acting up).. liked the diversity of content... good stuff.. Keep holeing em.