Actor Alan Rickman dies aged 69

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sad loss. He stars in two films we watch at christmas on our film day. Love Actually and Galaxy Quest (he's brilliant in this). Big big loss to everyone. Fantastic actor !!!

Tarkus1212

Challenge Tour Pro
www.johnogauntgolfclub.co.uk
Sad loss. He stars in two films we watch at christmas on our film day. Love Actually and Galaxy Quest (he's brilliant in this). Big big loss to everyone. Fantastic actor !!!

Totally agree, in Galaxy Quest he gives one of one of the finest comic performances in the history of film. A truly great actor, unbelievable that he was never even nominated for an Oscar let alone actually winning one. RIP Mr Rickman.

D

Deleted member 15344

Was listening to my music on the train this morning on shuffle and The Bell from Tubular Bells 2 came on and totally forgot that he was the person that did the announcing of each instrument.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Was listening to my music on the train this morning on shuffle and The Bell from Tubular Bells 2 came on and totally forgot that he was the person that did the announcing of each instrument.

...and seeing the post subject matter here was me thinking that, in some weird Harry Potterish way, Severus Snape had been resurrected and passed away again.

A sad loss like so many others already this year.