A Little Help Please :)

DrPepper

Club Champion
Visit site
Hey Guys,

I'm hoping you can help me, I went to my local Pro shop this afternoon to try some new shoes. The ones that have taken my fancy are the new Puma Fusion Cell golf shoes but my Pro only had them in a 7½. Although they fit ok I would feel better trying them in a 7 just to make sure that I get the best fit I can.

On leaving the Pro shop I thought "No problem, I will just find them in a 7 on the net when I get home" but after searching on google and the more well known Golfing websites I'm really having a hard time sorcing a set in White and in a 7.

So please can you very helpful people on GM help me find these shoes!

Doctor P.

ash01

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have been having a look for you, with no luck.

Although there is a strong chance someone will come up with the goods.

However, I would be wary that if a website is showing availability for the size and colour you request, they may well be telling porkies.

It has happened to me before where they showed availability only to email me later saying they would order the product in.

All the best.

Ash!!

DrPepper

Club Champion
Visit site
be careful if ordering from abroad, not only do you have delivery charges but the goods may be liable to customs charges.

Yeah I would need to factor in the price of the shoes, shipping charges, VAT and a brokerage charge if I order from outside the EU and Mrs Pepper didn't look very happy about the £130 I was already looking to be spending lol!!

Doctor P.