a few pics from Delamere

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
Nice pics Louise, It's certainly a course I want to play again. I couldn't believe how dry it was after all the rain we've had.

Just noticed I'm on the tee on the last photo :thup:

Last edited:

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
That's the one you got one of your "kind" bounces on. :)

I remember it well:D
I think kind is an understatement, when it came down I thought it was firing straight through the back, I was amazed when I saw it about 6ft away.
The game put me firmly back in my place today. Triple bogey on the first set the tone but I just managed to scrape buffer in the end. It wasn't pretty though.

Last edited:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I remember it well:D
I think kind is an understatement, when it came down I thought it was firing straight through the back, I was amazed when I saw it about 6ft away.
The game put me firmly back in my place today. Triple bogey on the first set the tone but I just managed to scrape buffer in the end. It wasn't pretty though.

I think when you go to new courses, you get more switched on, playing your own course all the time, makes you stale. Keep the good rounds for the away courses is what I say, and that was a good round, less the triple on 17 would have been exceptional.

I was made up with playing to handicap off 7, 3 x 3 putts made me also think how well I played tee to green, so happy with my performance.

If you fancy it again on twilight for £30 next year, give me a shout.

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
If you fancy it again on twilight for £30 next year, give me a shout.[/QUOTE]

Definitely LB, I'll also give you a shout if I see any good links deals over the winter any hopefully we can sort a game out.

hamshanker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I think when you go to new courses, you get more switched on, playing your own course all the time, makes you stale. Keep the good rounds for the away courses is what I say, and that was a good round, less the triple on 17 would have been exceptional.

I was made up with playing to handicap off 7, 3 x 3 putts made me also think how well I played tee to green, so happy with my performance.

If you fancy it again on twilight for £30 next year, give me a shout.

I hope this is true when we play Caldy,need all the help i can get at the moment:eek:....

Great pics course looks stunning,glad u got n had a good day hopefully try n make a few meets;)