A cracking week in Sussex

TerryA

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Currently having a great golf week in Sussex. Brought the caravan down and staying at East Hoathly with my wife, also a golfer, and my black lab so we needed courses that allowed dogs - she comes round tied to my trolley and is perfect.
1st round was at Seaford - a great course with superb views, a bit tight but very enjoyable.
2nd round was Cooden Beach. A bit more forgiving than Seaford and also very enjoyable.
3rd round we tried the links course at Littlehampton and we were not disappointed. A superb links layout but a bit easier than our local one in Norfolk (Hunstanton).
4th round was at Crowborough Beacon. This was our favourite so far, every hole different and just so picturesque.
Then a day off to look round Brighton which was a bit disappointing and then we went to Lewes for the afternoon - very nice!
5th round was at Piltsdown - another fantastic experience and all very friendly.
Today back to Crowborough then last round on Sat back at Piltsdown. Weather has been great all week - certainly don't fancy work on Monday!

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
i was a member at Piltdown [no s] for 15 years ,great track no bunkers but plenty of heather to go round .
when you say Seaford ,was that Seaford or Seaford head which is on top of the cliffs?
oh and glad you are enjoying the best county in England .
East Hoathly is three miles from where i live.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Currently having a great golf week in Sussex. Brought the caravan down and staying at East Hoathly with my wife, also a golfer, and my black lab so we needed courses that allowed dogs - she comes round tied to my trolley and is perfect.
1st round was at Seaford - a great course with superb views, a bit tight but very enjoyable.
2nd round was Cooden Beach. A bit more forgiving than Seaford and also very enjoyable.
3rd round we tried the links course at Littlehampton and we were not disappointed. A superb links layout but a bit easier than our local one in Norfolk (Hunstanton).
4th round was at Crowborough Beacon. This was our favourite so far, every hole different and just so picturesque.
Then a day off to look round Brighton which was a bit disappointing and then we went to Lewes for the afternoon - very nice!
5th round was at Piltsdown - another fantastic experience and all very friendly.
Today back to Crowborough then last round on Sat back at Piltsdown. Weather has been great all week - certainly don't fancy work on Monday!

My Brother (Golfmmad ) lives in Peacehaven and we have played a good few courses in Sussex, lovely county with a abundance of good courses.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Sybez

Challenge Tour Pro
www.digitalberry.co.uk
Some great courses picked there. Crowborough and Piltdown are great places. It sounds like you have the rest of teh week planned already, but a trip to The Nevill GC just outsode Tunbridge Wells is also a great course with some great holes and lovely greens.

Perfect week of sunshine for you down here on the coast!

p.s. What was wrong with Brighton? Did you go up the new i360 tower?

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
Some great courses picked there. Crowborough and Piltdown are great places. It sounds like you have the rest of teh week planned already, but a trip to The Nevill GC just outsode Tunbridge Wells is also a great course with some great holes and lovely greens.

Perfect week of sunshine for you down here on the coast!

p.s. What was wrong with Brighton? Did you go up the new i360 tower?

bugger going up that tower,i get dizzy looking out of my bedroom window.:eek: