7 wood options

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Currently have a bespoke 7 wood . It’s a J33 Bridgestone head, and ust tour green 70g stiff shaft.
I think it’s slightly delofted and closed though, as I just cannot get a floaty fade with it. Bad shot is a pull and I have been addressing this but I wonder if there is something out there a little newer, bit adjustable and with a hotter face?
Club head size is small, I like small, so don’t like huge heads .
Not a hybrid fan, I carry one but that is also left side preferred.
The 7 wood is a monster winter club as you can just manipulate the height of flight and it likes to come off horrible lies.

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
One of the great clubs, used to have a Ping G10 7-wood for years and, for some reason, went off it. Ticks so many boxes but did go left a bit too easily but so easy to hit and nice and compact and a banker for around 200 yards.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I love my 7 wood. Cobra F9. I hit it miles better than the long hybrid I replace with it. It's definitely in my top 3 favourite clubs in the bag. I don't know if this suits what you want but I find the clubface appears slightly taller than the low-profile ones like the Pings, and that gives me more confidence when addressing the ball.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ping G400 series are adjustable.
Titleist
and older TM my M1 3 wood is
Personally I prefer Titleist adapters as you can adjust loft and face angle seperately.