5G you've got my pants down

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Been to rothbury today. They had a bomb scare. First it was a WW 1 bomb. Then it was a WW2 bomb which jerry jetisoned on his way home. Then it was a mortar bomb some Tommy forgot about. Poor jerries get blamed for everything. Just loving the quiet country life

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Poor old Rothbury has had some hammer in recent years. It's a very pleasant rural town. It had Raul Moat hiding there, it's been flooded, the key road in collapsed and people had to take a long route for quite some time. It doesn't get the money spent protecting it that others do and now they get unexploded bombs. At least they've taken a few quid of Tashy's money to help them out.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Poor old Rothbury has had some hammer in recent years. It's a very pleasant rural town. It had Raul Moat hiding there, it's been flooded, the key road in collapsed and people had to take a long route for quite some time. It doesn't get the money spent protecting it that others do and now they get unexploded bombs. At least they've taken a few quid of Tashy's money to help them out.

Aint that the truth. Young bradley tash wanted a sausage roll from a bakery. Five quid later nana and grandad tash have a steak and black pudding pie (that was fit for royalty) and a northumberland cornish pasty . Plus 70odd quid on crimbo pressies.
Young Bradley wants to know why strangers keep saying hello to him. 😁