4 Ball Voucher and Lesson Package Auction

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
My club in Surrey has donated a package comprising a 4 ball voucher and a Swing Studio lesson to be given by one of our pros in our club's facility. The package is in a silent auction to raise funds for the redevelopment of the community facilities provided by my church - with auction due to close mid September. I'd like to be able to open this up to forummers here. Is it OK that I do that? Obviously I can scan in a voucher for the 4 ball and one from the pro for the lesson as evidence. Forummers could message me directly with bids and I could just give a regular (weekly) update on the current leading bid.

regards

D

Deleted Member 1156

I'm sure it would be fine if you donated 10% of the winning bid to H4H 👍

D

Deleted Member 1156

Maybe because 1) the for sale section is not for auctions and 2) GM is a keen supporter of H4H and it is a nice way to thank them for allowing the auction on their forum.

But if you don't agree that's fine 👍

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
What if I said that I'd be happy myself to contribute 10% of the winning bid to H4H if that bid came from the forum - that might encourage forummers to bid to get maximum donation from me for H4H :) ...but I'd want all of the winning bid to go to our redevelopment fund.