3 Wheel Push Trolleys - Recommendations

AntShadow

Visit site
I'm toying with the idea of getting a 3 wheel push trolley, i play a lot of undulating courses so figure this is going to help fight fatigue over the last few holes.

I'm looking for a manual one that isn't crazy money, a mid ranger.

What do you guys use currently and what's good and bad about them?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Clic Gear are good and solid but not cheap
Powakaddy PK4 is decent
Stewart do decent ones
I think there's a cheaper Clic Gear - Rovic?
Motocaddy's are sound.
Iirc there's one called an iCart - looks solid enough and cheaper than PK4.
If your course is that undulating you may want to think about an electric........

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have an electric trolley but I kept my motocaddy S1 still. Very good trolley, no downsides to it. There may be other trolleys that fold down smaller but the S1 is a good mid ranger in terms of price, is solid, easy to put up and down.

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Have a look at stewart golf range. I have one in the shed and have not used in years but I will not let it go ( I sell everythign else). They are not cheap - but there is a reason for that. Best built manual trolley I have ever seen. Glides effortlessly - seriously - could push a long with one finger. Folds small enough and not too heavy but is this thing built to last.

Must look at their range

AntShadow

Visit site
Cheers guys, been having a look around and i think its a spin up between the Motocaddy P1 or the Clicgear Rovic RV2L, ideally i can find an eBay bargain to start me off