2015 Rules affecting Tigers H/Caps

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
At our Tigers League meeting the other night guys were talking about the situation where, from next year, a player dropping below 8 h/cap will not get .1's back, & will have to wait for the Annual Review to have a chance of upward movement..... Know anything about it??
Strangely, no one could refer me to the source of the changes..... so puzzled

BTatHome

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sounds made up to me, have seen the new h/cap rulings for next year and there is definitely nothing in it about that.

Can't imagine anyone would discuss such a thing without the official announcement in front of them, as they usually contain vital info about why the changes are being brought it.

D

Deleted member 15344

It certainly isn't on the HC changes next year

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sounds made up to me, have seen the new h/cap rulings for next year and there is definitely nothing in it about that.

Can't imagine anyone would discuss such a thing without the official announcement in front of them, as they usually contain vital info about why the changes are being brought it.
Agree completely..... have asked him to supply references as I'm with you on this one..... strangely, others there seemed to go along with him even though, when I asked, no one could say who'd sanctioned it... as they say, 'nowt as strange as folk'

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
I believe that the new rules will be that after 7 0.1s the handicapping committee may do a review instead of waiting to the end of the season. Nothing about dropping below 8 though.

Last edited:

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I believe that the new rules will be that after 7 0.1s the handicapping committee may do a review instead of waiting to the end of the season. Nothing about dropping below 8 though.

Thanks Louise, I bet that's where they've got mixed up :thup: