£8.................

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
At the range last night noticed a sign advertising their re-gripping service.

As I've played my R7's for 2 seasons without getting them re-gripped and, to be honest, the grips are getting a little hard and smooth now, I figured I'd enquire.

Golf Pride new decade multi compound midsize, supply and fit, £8/club

Drop them in and collect following day.

Having never had clubs re-gripped I was wondering how this stands as a price?

All opinions welcome :thup:

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
AG were something like £12 a club when I got a quote for multicompound midsize last yr, finally managed to get somewhere to do it for under £10 a club, £8 a club is cheap imo, get em done

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Last year I got quoted between £120 and & £80 for 10 clubs, my pro done them for £60 which I'm lead to beleive is cost. £8 seems a fair price

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
My Pro does my full set or irons for £30 either DD2 Multi Compounds supplied and fitted.

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Cost me €11 per club for the red & black golf pride ones .. could have had cheaper but got them done out of my shop credit winnings so went for them .. £8 seems fair , great felling playing with new grips ..

BogeyHole

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
You can buy grips at £3-£4 each and do it yourself.

Or you can pay the extra, get them to do it and not worry about cocking it up.

Also, if it's £8 a club, most places will offer discount if you get your whole set done at once.

It's gotta be worth asking.

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I bought 8 multi compound grips of ebay posted for £43 and a pro fitted them for £2 per club so I got the job done for £59 but theres was a lot of hassle doing it this way,£8 per clubs cheap go for it.

Jackooo

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I found a great bargain in the bargain bins at AG over Xmas, it was only the Golf Pride Tour Velvets, but they were a pound a piece. AG will fit them for a pound a club too, I got 10 clubs re gripped for £20.