Xmas prezzies

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wise choice, a good watch is always a great investment. I was given a Rolex submariner for my 21st and love it, don't wear as much as I should.

nomadpaul

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I must admit , i've never seen the fascination of an expensive watch. Surely the point of a watch is to tell the time ?
Good luck to those who like that sort of thing but i'll stick to my Timex expedition . At least i'm not worried about losing it at all. :cool:

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Got two 1960s omegas, one solid 9 carat, one st steel auto. Will never need another watch. Will inherit a rolex st steel day date perpetual. Nice watch, but not really me.

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
What a watch- I am jealous, I love a good Tag ! I'm glad someone is feeling flush though! I thought you were worried about golf membership costs- get your priorities right man :p !

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What a watch- I am jealous, I love a good Tag ! I'm glad someone is feeling flush though! I thought you were worried about golf membership costs- get your priorities right man :p !

haha it is a nice one!! Im more worried that shes not going to buy me the sky caddie now! lol
Im a greedy baastard

golf club membership is now 80% sorted mate just waiting for the nod ! Going to join MWJ's gaff up at gillingham :D

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site

haha it is a nice one!! Im more worried that shes not going to buy me the sky caddie now! lol
Im a greedy baastard

golf club membership is now 80% sorted mate just waiting for the nod ! Going to join MWJ's gaff up at gillingham :D

Nice one, I'm glad you've got it sorted. Do you reckon you'll get to play together much, would be good to have regular forumers regularly playing together.

As for the skycaddie you need to get one! Seriously you will love it when you do buy one- they exceeded all my expectations, which as it were were very high following all the skycaddie hype on here.

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Im a greedy baastard

Nice one, I'm glad you've got it sorted. Do you reckon you'll get to play together much, would be good to have regular forumers regularly playing together.

As for the skycaddie you need to get one! Seriously you will love it when you do buy one- they exceeded all my expectations, which as it were were very high following all the skycaddie hype on here.

Yes mate i will have to get one! if she doesnt want to i'll ask the old dear what her budget is!

Me and jon are hoping to play doubles matches together and win them ! I should start beating my handicap now im joining a course more suited to my style! and we all know what jons capable of now!

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I hardly ever wear a watch but when I do its either my army watch which served me so well(and I get to look at the serial number on the back :rolleyes: ) or my old slim Zenith wind up that is older than me by quite a way but looks cool and runs beautiful. ;)