WTD: Aldila RIP 60 Titleist Driver Shaft

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Need a new shaft for my Titleist 910 driver. Ideally it would be an exact replacement for the one that i had broken by airport baggage handlers, an Aldila RIP 60 with surefit Titleist adapter (the one with red eyes in the skull).

I will also consider other shafts with similar properties:

- S flex
- Low/mid launch
- Low torque
- Around 65 grammes weight.

I will also consider other makes of driver if it comes with the Aldila RIP 60 Shaft.

What have you nice people got hiding away in your garages/sheds?

D

Deleted member 1740

I've got a couple of shafts with the Titliest adapters fitted, one Is a Graphite Design Tour AD YSQ 65 in stiff flex a and the other is a Project X PXV tour 52 in 6.0 flex both in good nick.

I can sort some pics later if you're interested, just let me know.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've got a couple of shafts with the Titliest adapters fitted, one Is a Graphite Design Tour AD YSQ 65 in stiff flex a and the other is a Project X PXV tour 52 in 6.0 flex both in good nick.

I will have a google of the specs and get back to you this evening. Thanks.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Are they the UST Proforce V2's?

Or maybe the eyes! Red Eyes (Alph) is pretty stout and low launch/spin; Orange eyes (Gamma) is balanced differently (a tiny more butt heavy/counterbalanced) otherwise apparently pretty similar.

If you are used to the Stiff Red Eyes RIP, then a Regular Gamma might prove a bit wayward!

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

I've got 2 orange ones....reg and stiff....

Thanks for the offers but i have managed to find a replacement RIP shaft on eBay.