WTB: irons suitable for low/mid hcap

Pericles

Visit site
Hi all -

My mp57's are nowlooking very tired indeed, and I'm looking to replace them without spending a fortune (just 1 salary in the family now, thanks to the recession!). I'd be interested if anyone has anything along the lines of a 'players cavity', rh, firm/stiff shafts, for sensible money (c£250).

Cheers

Jim

gripitripit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Hi all -

My mp57's are nowlooking very tired indeed, and I'm looking to replace them without spending a fortune (just 1 salary in the family now, thanks to the recession!). I'd be interested if anyone has anything along the lines of a 'players cavity', rh, firm/stiff shafts, for sensible money (c£250).

Cheers

Jim

Would these be any good?
http://www.clubhousegolf.co.uk/acatalog/Wilson_Staff_Di11_Irons_Steel.html

Or....
http://www.onlinegolf.co.uk/product/Mizuno-Golf-MX-100-Irons-4-SW-Steel/p12906.aspx

skyetom

Visit site
Hi

I've got a set of Adams Idea pro gold irons (4-PW) in excellent conditions that I'm looking to sell. They have Project-X flighted 6.0 shafts and blue golf pride multi compound grips with 2 layers of tape.

I added an Adams 20 degree hybrid to the set and it has a Mitsubishi javelin stiff shaft and a lamkin grip.

All the clubs are in good shape and I can send you pictures if you like. Just send over your email address.

Cheers
Thomas
(Cupar, Fife, Scotland)

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
First post a for sale, I'd get ready to hide under a table, you'll get some flack coming your way pal. Welcome to the forum though.

skyetom

Visit site
Apologies:

I've just read the posting rules and realise I should not have advertised my clubs without being an active user of the forum first. I just tried to edit my first post but realise that too long has now passed for me to do this.

By way of introduction: I'm based in Fife, Scotland and I'm a struggling six-handicapper.

Sorry. I'll go and sit on the naughty step now...

stanleyboy

Club Champion
Visit site
I have some MP33 irons stiff shaft dynamic S400 shafts and recently new golf pride grips. I cant put up in for sale section as pics are on my phone and cant get on to computer. If you are interested let me know and ill text you the pictures. Well within your budget too!

Pericles

Visit site
Could be interested in the ZBs. Could you give some more info, ie condition, specs, price etc. Send me a pm if you prefer.