Women’s Open 2023 - Walton Heath

ADB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Brilliant day today, Linn Grant was the stand out player I saw, her ball striking was amazing.

Personal highlight of the day (other than watching the golf with my daughter!) was meeting Big Randy from NLU and having a chat with him, really nice guy.

Such a well organised event and WH was a great course for spectators.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Brilliant day today, Linn Grant was the stand out player I saw, her ball striking was amazing.

Personal highlight of the day (other than watching the golf with my daughter!) was meeting Big Randy from NLU and having a chat with him, really nice guy.

Such a well organised event and WH was a great course for spectators.

Big is a great guy. Hoping to catch up with him and a few of the other NLU guys and gals in a couple
of months in america.

as for the Women’s Open…brilliantly poised. Hopefully a cracker of a final day, with Charley coming through, or Linn Grant making a run at it

sunshine

Visit site
The course is roughtly the same length as The Travelers on the men's PGA tour, plus Pebble Beech Pro Am and not far off a few others.
Not really comparable.

Walton Heath is designed to allow running shots, so plays shorter than the yardage on the card. The men play it off 7,400+ yards

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
She's hit fairways on the first two but feels like her pre-shot routine isn't as fluid as normal. Just some signs of nerves that hopefully go as she gets into the round.

She is making me very nervous. The twitching and lots of looks to target isn't new this week but she used to be a step up and hit it player. Two tee shots and two occasions where she's knocked the ball off the tee with a waggle. I used to hate doing that!!