Why

Alan Clifford

Visit site
Been shooting over 100 here is South Africa. Suddenly a 91 followed by a 93. Was it the new glove? The red wine the night before? The presciption strength anti-inflamatory drugs because my knee was hurting? Statistically, I should try just one thing at a time but I'm incapable of giving up the cabernet sauvignon.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Been shooting over 100 here is South Africa. Suddenly a 91 followed by a 93. Was it the new glove? The red wine the night before? The presciption strength anti-inflamatory drugs because my knee was hurting? Statistically, I should try just one thing at a time but I'm incapable of giving up the cabernet sauvignon.
Surely go with more wine and shoot in the 80's

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I would argue the anti inflammatory drugs on the knee .. your body protects itself when it is in pain.
Take the pain away and you swing freely.