Who's the lucky M3/M4 testers?

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
I was waiting for you to mention something after seeing it on Twitter:D

Congrats mate - sounds like a great deal. Is it a full bag you are getting

And as for the OP - good choice on the M4 , its what i have just put into the bag with the Tensei Blue Stiff

Yes pal. Clubs, 2 Pro ams, clothes, shoes and some much needed coaching!! Buzzing doesn't even come close.

D

Deleted member 15344

Yes pal. Clubs, 2 Pro ams, clothes, shoes and some much needed coaching!! Buzzing doesn't even come close.

That’s spot on mate - going to be a cracking year then - some of the cobras look very nice - enjoy

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Too far saaf for me to bother putting my name in the hat... great opportunity though and gratz to the guys that got it.

Could do with some a bit further north.. Gainsborough isn't too far away, when's the next Ping one? ;)

Agreed!!... anyone listening ??

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Welcome to the m4 club mate! Early days with mine as well, but all good so far!

Just a little update. After the usual honeymoon period, I went a few weeks struggling. Generally with all the longer clubs, and driver inevitably being most impacted. Bit of work shortening the back swing, position at top, + general timing, and things were starting to come back. Those few evening holes in the quiet, before the rain with the course running fast I did pull out a few nice "forum distance" drives which increased the confidence.

Medal yesterday (disclaimer, posted elsewhere also), and after a few scruffy, but not disastrous, drives early in the round, a solid one down 10 set me up, and was especially pleased with two key ones down 16 & 18 (both potential ruin holes) where I felt I might be in with a sniff. Sneaked the win on count back. All is well again, for now :)