Who in the forum played golf the nearest to 2009?

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Let us know how close you get to 2009 playing golf, just pop your date and time of your last round in 2008 or last Range practice, its all golf. :D ;)

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sorry Herb . I forgot this post.

New Years eve it was, about 23.00 that my wife and I decided to go out up to the club and scramble up to the 10th tee on our "West" course where there is a good view over London and "The Wheel" and fireworks can be clearly be seen.

Just for fun I took my driver, tee peg and ball and a fraction before the stroke of midnight I teed off in torchlight and my ball landed, who knows where, a fraction after midnight. Absolutely wonderful I thought. I wonder what prize Herb will be presenting.

Then my wife sneezed, I woke up, turned Jools Holland off, finished the glass of Merlot and went to bed.

C'est la vie :p

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
NYE finished about 1330 in afternoon. I did have a couple of putts on the carpet about 22:00 before I went out, does that count?

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm sure I replied to the. ?????

Have pic on phone of time of last approach shot before diminishing light stopped me.... 15.48 NYE. Putted out a little before 4pm